Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Please accept my apologies.....

for not blogging lately.......

Life seems to be taking up most of my time.

If you don't know, we live in a 920 square foot house, and right now we are moving a grown-up daughter back in. (that makes 5 girls in the "girl's room". A grown-up son is moving out, and into grown-up daughter's apartment. (that makes only 3 boys in the "boy's room").

I may turn this blog into a "living in small spaces" blog.

We are also preparing for Easter and waiting for spring to really arrive.

So for now, I will leave you with the last photo on my camera.....


It's the "Kimmy with a palm tree on her head" photo.

3 comments:

Laurie said...

We are down to 6 people living in 950 (maybe 960) square feet, so I feel your squeezedness! Although that would probably feel roomy to you right now!

I think I may have commented a long time ago on your blog that you are the first person I have "met" that has more kiddos in a smaller house.

We did finish 1/2 of our garage to be a laundryroom/schoolroom/bathroom, so that gave us some much appreciated breathing room!

Love the palm tree on the head photo! If you have any great ideas for living in small spaces, I am sure that we would love to hear them.

mommytoalot said...

Oh dear...
well i sure missed your posts.
I also had a son move out and then move in again, he lost his room to the girls so we had to make the playroom into his room, much smaller...but such is life.
..
cute pic too!

Teresa said...

God bless big families is small spaces!

Kimmy is such a cutie, too.