Sunday, February 21, 2010

New Lego fun--Makes My Monday

Quiet Sunday afternoons Make My Mondays---but I think kids playing quietly on Sunday afternoon make my whole week!!

I ran to the store this afternoon and saw the cutest Legos ever!! Little Toy Story army men and a jeep. They have other Toy Story Legos out their now, but I think these are the best.

These are the best, most sturdy army men my boys have ever had---even 4 year old Luke could put them together by himself.

Now all the Lego people have to do is sell them by the 100 pack!!

I didn't want to leave the little princess out of the fun, and it just happened there was a bucket of pink legos--perfect for the princess in the house.

Kimmy even dressed for the occasion!!

What's Makes Your Monday? Visit Twinfatuation and share in the fun!!

4 comments:

Gabriele said...

So fun!!! We LOVE the Toy Story LEGO's here too! L just started with the 'big boy' LEGO's this year and I was SO excited when I found out about the Toy Story LEGO's coming out! We got those first thing! He's still begging for the other sets as well, LOL!! <3 Adorable pics!

monica said...

How fun! Have yet to get the boys into lego's but if it would keep them quiet all afternoon, that would be a plus! The pink lego's are cute!

Lizz @ Yes, and So is My Heart said...

Cute. My little guy is ready for "big boy" legos and loves Toy Story. I'll have to look for them!

Cheryl Lage said...

How have we not seen those Toy Story legos? We're big fans, and will HAVE to track some down!

Thank you so much for playing along with Makes My Monday!