Sunday, August 5, 2007

Good Friends Visiting


"A faithful friend is a sturdy shelter-he who finds one finds a treasure."
Sirach 6:14



My dear friends Paula and Paul visited this weekend with three of their ten children. It was so wonderful to see them. Our visits are too few and far between. I have known Paula since we were small children, playing together and growing together. Our children have grown up together, and although there is distance between us now, I hope our newest children will get to know and care for each other.
The smallest babies did enjoy each others company, especially Luke, who followed Philomena, imploring her with,"I love you, I love you. Come and chase me!"



It was wonderful to enjoy an evening with such great people.


2 comments:

His Servant: Ann Kraeger said...

I wish I had known. It has been a long time since I have seen Paula. God bless all the Tillers. I am so glad that you had such a good time together.

Anonymous said...

what beautiful kids- make sure you send that pic to Paula. Kim