Saturday, April 28, 2007

Health Report

Well, most people know that I haven't had the best health for a long time. Well, after three days of doctor appointments and tests, I have been scheduled for surgery on May 10. (that would be my sixth surgery if anyone is counting-plus three c-sections)

I need to have a hyterectomy. It will have to be done with an abdominal inscision. Because of that I should be in the hospital about three days if everything goes as planned.

Please keep us all in your prayers. Everyone's (especially the children's) stress level is pretty high.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Joann. You will be in my prayers. God bless you.

Anonymous said...

Grandmom Collins & Aunt Mary:
We will be pounding heaven's gates with prayers for you and your whole family.

Anonymous said...

You and your family will be in our prayers. Aunt Jean

Anonymous said...

Oh, Joann...I'll be keeping you in my prayers.

Ladybug Mommy Maria said...

Definitely praying for you all, Joann!